Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
This dish is a traditional Saudi Arabia Najdi ( (نجديdish, that is eaten all the time in the central, and eastern regions. It is popular dish in big occasions and also in Ramadan for fatoor (iftar, sahoor). We eat it all the time in the middle east. Many people make it at home. Today I’ll show you how to make this recipe the easy way. Enjoy this Arabian Middle Eastern Recipe.
500G LAMB MEAT W/BONES
3 ONIONS CHOPPED
1 TBSP OIL
1 CUP BROWN FLOUR
1 TBSP SMASHED GARLIC
1 TBSP CORRIANDER
1 TBSP CUMIN
1 TSP BLACK PEPPER
1 TBSP SALT
5 MEDIUM DRINDED TOMATOES
200G GREEN BEANS (FROZEN)
1 TBSP TOMATO PASTE
1 RED CHILLI
200G PUMPKIN CHUNKS
300G EGG PLANT CHUNKS
1) Add oil & onions, cook till soft. Add garlic and meat till brown.
2) Add cumin, coriander, black pepper, salt, and tomatoes.
3) Add 2 liter water, cover and cook for 35 minutes.
4) Add flour in a bowl and make into dough. Cover in plastic bag and let it rest for 10 minutes.
5) Make dough into small lemon size balls, and cover to rest.
6) Add green beans, red chilies, pumpkin, eggplant. Cover to cook for 10 minutes.
7) Add 1 liter water, flatten dough into round circles, add to potm add zuchinni, and cook for 15 minutes.
8) Serve in a deep dish i.
BEL HANAA WAL SHEFA
ENJOY YOUR MEAL
Ever wanted to know what typical Saudi Arabia family eats from Hejaz, Hijazi, Najd and Najdi (حجاز، نجد (? This food channel will guide you through the cooking process to learn quick, easy, fast, the best Saudi Traditional (salty & sweet desserts) recipes & dishes.
Since very little is known about our Saudi Culture from around the world, through easy cooking, it would be the perfect recipe. I am a Saudi female lady amateur chef that cooks authentic quick Middle Eastern dishes. The authentic Arabic Food with ingredients in our everyday lives. Some of our dishes are fused with other Arab & Non-Arab countries. The end result you will learn the techniques in order to make tasty, fun and easy dishes for anyone to make. I always strive to get the perfect yummy taste and blend of food flavors. but best of all, I love sharing.