Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
The festival of Makar Sankrant is round the corner. Learn how to make soft Tilachi Vadi a quick and easy Maharashtrian sweet dessert recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Tilachi Vadi is usually made during Sankrant where sesame seeds are roasted in ghee along with dried coconut and wheat flour. Then it is further cooked in sugar syrup and garnished with pistachios.
Milk Masala Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS-KOecCbxA
2 tbsp Ghee
4 tbsp Wheat Flour
1 Cup Grated Dry Coconut
250 gms Polish Sesame Seeds
100 gms Sugar
1/2 Cup Water
1 tsp Cardamom Powder
2 tbsp Milk Masala
– In a pan heat some ghee.
– Then add wheat flour. Mix well.
– Once the flour changes color add dry grated coconut. Mix well for few minutes.
-Then add sesame seeds and mix everything well for few minutes.
– Switch off the flame and transfer this mixture to another bowl.
– In a saucepan add sugar and water. Once the sugar melts add cardamom powder and milk masala powder. Mix well.
– Add the sesame seeds mixture to the sugar syrup. Mix well. Keep stirring till it forms a lump.
– Transfer it to a flat surface. Spread out evenly. Garnish it with pistachios. Let it cool down for sometime.
– Cut it into pieces and serve.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts