Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
The Best Wonton Wrapper Dessert Recipe
Often people forget about the dessert when planning a meal for the family, although some consider it to be a vital element of the whole process. If you want a quick and simple dessert option, which the whole family will enjoy, then sweet wontons are ideal. They can be made quickly and served alone or with cream.
Using the wonton wrappers that you have, you will be amazed what you can put inside as a filling, which will make the perfect sweet dessert. Some popular filling choices are yoghurt, bananas, chocolate, apple or pears. There are plenty more options besides. These sweet treats not only taste delicious, but also help to provide your children with part of their five-a-day.
Banana and chocolate wontons are very popular and can be made by small children, making them a great choice. You will discover that you have all the ingredients available in your home, and this recipe is straightforward.
What you will need:
• Wonton skins
• 1 ripe banana
• Semisweet chocolate bar
• Beaten egg
• Preheat the oven to 180 C/360 F
• Peel the banana and place in a bowl
• Break the chocolate into small pieces
• Mash the banana and mix with the chocolate
• Lay a wonton wrapper on lightly dusted surface
• Place filling in wrapper, but do not over-fill
• Brush the edges with water, and fold into a simple triangle shape
• Repeat with the remaining wonton skins and filling ingredients until you have used them all
• Place on a baking tray and brush with egg wash
• Cook for 15 minutes, until golden brown, remove from the oven sprinkle with sugar and serve
Once you have mastered this straightforward wonton wrapper dessert recipe, you can begin to experiment with other fillings and flavors.