Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Are you looking for a healthy and tasty brownie recipe that is made of all natural ingredients, without protein powders? If so, you will love this recipe. I have tried many healthy brownie recipes before and none of them gave me that brownie texture or even flavor. I decided to experiment and come up with a recipe that doesn’t compromise either the flavor or the texture. Don’t get grossed out by the beans in the recipe, it helps you get full really fast and you won’t notice the beans in the taste.
Calories and macro information for this whole recipe ( 8 brownies total):
439 calories, 54g carb (11g fiber), 12g fat, 28g protein.
Flour substitute: 250 g canned beans (I didn’t have black beans here so I used navy beans but you can use black beans)
Butter/sugar substitute: 100g unsweetened apple sauce and 1/4 cup stevia
Binding: 1 whole egg
Chocolate flavoring: 35g coco powder unsweetened
1 dash sea salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp vanilla extract (my baking powder has vanilla flavor, so I didn’t use it in the video)
Some paper towels to dry the beans
6 by 8 inch baking pan
1. Use paper towels to dry the canned beans (important for the brownie texture) and put them into a mixing bowel.
2. Use a fork to crush all of the drained beans.
3. Add all of the remaining ingredients into the mixing bowel and use a spoon to mix everything very well.
4. Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake at 180˚C or 355˚F for 50 to 55 min. (check 10 min before it is done by inserting the brownie with a knife. If nothing sticks to the knife, take the brownies out of the oven)
5. Let the brownies cool for 10 min. Preferably on a cooling rack if you have one. Cut them into the portion size you desire (I cut them into 8 pieces) and put them in the fridge before serving. They taste great cold.
Hopefully you guys enjoy this recipe and for my other recipes, click here:
Like us on facebook here:
For my other fitness or vlog videos, click here:
Follow me on social media: