Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Receta e plote ne shqip: http://goo.gl/xtOi0l
See below for written recipe and full ingredient measurements:
250 g flour
125 g granulated sugar
140 g cold butter
1 egg yolk
For the Ganache:
340 g of dark chocolate
240 ml warmed cream
• Mix in a stand mixer flour, powdered sugar, cold butter and a little salt.
• Mix by pulsing the mixer and as little as possible and try not melting the butter.
• Take on a surface sprinkled with flour, the dough and work it very quickly. Wrap with kitchen bag and leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
• In a tray place the dough and open by hand then prick the dough with a fork to achieve good baking results.
• Bake for 25-30 min.
• While the tart bakes, heat until warmed the cream (remove it when you see bubbles created around the pot) and throw it in a deep bowl where you have the dark chocolate.
• Leave it for 10 minutes and then stir until creamy.
• Once the tart is cooled, pour over the chocolate ganache and put the strawberries or chopped hazelnut on top.