Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipes.
SWEET RICE CAKE
1 cup Jasmine rice
Butter for greasing
2 cups milk
4 egg yolks
½ cup castor sugar
½ cup condensed milk
½ cup fresh cream
1 teaspoon green cardamom powder
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC. Grease a baking tin with some butter.
2. Heat milk in a non-tick pan and bring to boil. Add rice, mix, cover and cook till soft. Transfer in a bowl and set aside to cool.
3. Take egg yolks in another bowl. Add castor sugar and whisk. Add condensed milk and whisk again. Add cream and mix again.
4. Add cardamom powder and ½ the prepared rice mixture and whisk well. Add remaining rice mixture and whisk well.
5. Add the prepared mixture into the greased baking tin and put it on baking tray. Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove from heat and cool.
6. Demould and serve.
Preparation time: 8-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1½ -2 hours
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf