Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
When you’re feeling just a lil bit trashy.
1. Preheat oven to 350º and line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. Prepare brownie batter according to box instructions. In each cupcake liner, add an Oreo. Top with a tablespoon-size ball of cookie dough and top with another Oreo.
3. Pour over brownie batter mix until each is almost full, fully covering the top Oreo.
4. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownie cup comes out almost clean, 20 to 22 minutes.
5. Let cool, then make ganache: In a small heatproof bowl, add chocolate chips. Pour over hot heavy cream and let stand 3 minutes, then whisk until smooth and no clumps remain.
6. Spoon ganache over each cupcake and serve.
1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients box calls for)
1 1/2 logs store-bought cookie dough
1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 c. hot heavy cream
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!