Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Learn how to make Sheer Khurma at home, sweet dessert recipe by Anushruti.
Sheer Khurma literally means “milk with dates” it is prepared during festive occasions. So go ahead and make sweet and creamy Sheer Khurma at home with the help of Anushruti only on Rajshri Food.
– 2 tbsp of ghee
– 2 tbsp of raisins
– 10-12 deseeded black dates
– 20 pieces of cashew
– 20 pieces of almonds
– 20 pieces of pistachios
– few charoli nuts
– 1 cup or 125 gms of sevaiya
– 2 litre of 8 cups of organic cow milk
– 1 cup or 120 gms of sugar
– powder of 8 cardamom pods
– rose petals
– Heat some ghee and once it melts add raisins and once they are cooked take them out and keep them aside.
– Add deseeded dates and once they are cooked, keep them aside.
– Add blanched and peeled cashew, almonds and pistachios and blanched and peeled charoli nuts, once they are cooked take them off and keep them aside.
– In the same ghee add sevaiya and roast them on low heat until they change colour.
– Then add cow milk to it and let it come to boil.
– Turn down the heat and add the fried raisins, fried dates, fried nuts and sevaiya.
– Cook for 15-20 minutes until it becomes thick and creamy, then add sugar to it and cook again for 4-5 minutes.
– Add cardamom powder and stir properly.
– Garnish it with dry fruits and rose petals.
– Sheer Kurma is ready to be served.
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/arlhYZ
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/fXRbfO
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood