Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Learn how to make Salted Caramel Frozen Yogurt, a great combination of sweet and salty taste to cool you down during summers.
Food blogger Tarika Singh brings you a taste worth obsessing for. The recipe is called Salted Caramel Frozen Yogurt which has frozen yogurt with a silky-smooth swirl of salted caramel blended throughout. This indulgent recipe is a perfect combination of sweet and salty that delivers a one of a kind taste experience.
For the salted caramel sauce:
1 cup granulated sugar
6 tbsp. water
4 tbsp. chilled, unsalted butter
2/3 cup cream (25% fat)
1/2 tsp. sea salt
For the yogurt:
800 grams yogurt
To make the salted caramel sauce:
– In a vessel, add 1 cup of sugar along with 6 tbsp. of water and heat it on a medium high flame for a couple of minutes until it gets a deep amber colour.
– Take the vessel off the heat and add chilled butter, cream and salt to it and keep whisking till it gets combined completely and gets a smooth texture.
– Pour the hot caramel into a glass jar and let it cool at room temperature.
To make the frozen yogurt:
– Take a bowl and place a mesh strainer over it and line it with a muslin cloth.
– Pour about 800 gms of whole yogurt over the muslin cloth.
– Let the whey drain out of the yogurt for atleast 12 hours and place it in the refrigerator while it’s draining.
– At the 4-hour mark, take the yogurt out of the refrigerator and gently squeeze out the whey by gathering the edges of the muslin cloth.
– Put the yogurt back into the refrigerator to drain for the next 8 hours.
– Post 8 hours, take the yogurt out of the refrigerator and give it a final nudge to drain out any leftover whey.
– Put the strained yogurt into a bowl and pour a generous amount of caramel over it.
– Start whisking the yogurt and the salted caramel sauce together till there are no lumps left and you get a smooth texture to the frozen yogurt.
– Pour the yogurt into a loaf pan and spread it evenly.
– Wrap the yogurt tightly with a cling film and place it in the freezer for 4 hours.
– Your delicious frozen yogurt is ready to be served with drizzle of caramel and chocolate chips or any topping of your choice.
Host: Tarika Singh ( www.tarikasingh.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Ravi Varma
VFX – Shravan Shah
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/iD2EtW
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/pIVWqh