Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Learn how to make Christmas trees with puff pastry and Nutella. They are ideal for Holiday parties! Friends and family will surely be impressed by this delicious dessert!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 3 puff pastry trees) –
– 1 puff pastry sheet (275 g / 9.7 oz)
– 3 or 4 tablespoons of Nutella
– 1 egg, beaten
– Powdered sugar, for sprinkling
– Star-shaped chocolate sprinkles (optional)
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!