Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you an easy Christmas dessert recipe. Delight your guests with this delectable Pancake Dessert and spread the joy while you wish everyone a merry Christmas.
3 tbsp custard powder
1/2 ltr milk
1 1/2 cup gulab jamun mix
3 tbsp powdered sugar
Butter to fry
Sugar syrup (made by mixing 1 cup sugar + 1 cup water)
1 tsp vanilla essence
Strawberries and pineapple pieces for garnish
4 granola bars
To make the custard:
– In a saucepan, add the milk and let it come to a boil.
– While the milk is boiling, mix the custard powder with cold milk.
– Once the milk comes to a boil, add sugar in it and give it a good stir.
– While stirring, slowly add the custard milk and keep mixing to avoid any lumps. Let it boil for about 2 – 3 minutes.
– Take it off the flame and place it over some ice so that it cools down quickly.
– Once it cools down, add the vanilla essence to it and mix well.
To make pancakes:
– In a bowl, add the gulab jamun mix and add the milk to it. Mix well.
– Add the powdered sugar and whisk well.
– Brush a hot pan with some butter.
– Spread a spoonful of the pancake batter on the pan.
– Cook the pancakes on both the sides until they change the colour.
– Get the pancakes off the flame and brush them with the sugar syrup.
To make the dessert:
– In a dessert glass, place finely chopped strawberries at the bottom.
– Then add the finely chopped pineapple.
– Top it up with some granola bars.
– Then pour in a layer of the custard.
– Cut the pancakes with a mould that fits your serving glass.
– Layer the pancakes over the custard and then pour some more custard over the pancake layer.
– Garnish it with finely chopped strawberries and pineapple and some granola bar. Slit a strawberry in the centre and place it on the glass.
– Keep them in the refrigerator atleast for 45 minutes before serving.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Pratik Jain
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood