Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Here is what you’ll need!
1 cup powdered sugar
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
16 ounces whipped topping, divided
Hard shell chocolate sauce
mini chocolate chips
12 jam jars
1. In a large mixing bowl beat together powdered sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter.
2. Fold in 8 ounces of the whipped topping
3. Crush half a graham cracker into the bottom or a jam jar.
4. Drizzle a layer off hard shell over the graham cracker (this will firm up and act as a barrier to ensure the graham crackers stay crunchy)
5. Spoon in the peanut butter pie mixture, filling the jam jar 3/4 of the way
6. Top off with whipped topping and additional toppings to your liking
7. Chill the jars in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission