Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipes.
MARBLE SWISS ROLL
½ cup refined flour
Butter for greasing
½ cup + 2 tablespoons castor sugar
1½ tablespoons cocoa powder
200 grams chocolate ganache
200 grams cream cheese
¼ cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and grease with some butter.
2. Separate egg whites and yolks in separate bowls. Refrigerate the egg whites till further use.
3. Add vanilla essence to the yolks alongwith ½ cup castor sugar and beat well with an electric beater till ribbon consistency is achieved. Divide the mixture equally into two bowls.
4. Sieve ¼ cup flour each into the two bowls with the yolk mixture. Add cocoa powder in one bowl and fold well. Fold the other flour mixture as well till well combined.
5. Beat the chilled egg whites. Add 2 tablespoons castor sugar and beat till soft peaks are formed.
6. Add half the beaten egg whites to the plain flour mixture and the remaining to the cocoa powder-flour mixture. Fold both the mixtures well.
7. Fill a piping bag with the cocoa batter and pipe out some of it roughly on the parchment paper. Pour the plain batter on top and spread lightly. Repeat the process once more. Use a stick to swirl and give a marble effect. Tap lightly.
8. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat.
9. Place a parchment paper on the worktop. Dust icing sugar on top and place the prepared sponge on it. Roll with the parchment paper and set aside to cool.
10. To make cheese filling, take cream cheese in a bowl. Whisk to cream. Sieve powdered sugar in it and mix well till smooth.
11. Open the roll and add the chocolate ganache and cheese filling on top. Spread evenly all over creating a marble effect. Roll the sponge lightly with the parchment paper.
12. Place the Swiss roll on a larger parchment paper, roll tightly and seal the ends. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
13. Slice and serve.
Preparation time: 60-70 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf