Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Learn how to make velvety smooth, delicious Chocolate Ganache! Tips, tools and ingredients listed below.
Want more tips? Subscribe: http://s.wilton.com/Zu4ItH
– 12 oz. bag of Candy Melts Candy
– 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
– Use a serrated knife or a food processor to roughly chop chocolates or candy
– Remove pan from heat before mixing in candy melts
– How to cover sweet treats with ganache: http://s.wilton.com/1BQDnCX
– Serrated knife or food processor
– Liquid measuring cup: http://s.wilton.com/1t60Rkj
– Sauce pan
– Silicone spatula: http://s.wilton.com/15kNj9i
Let’s stay in touch!
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL: http://s.wilton.com/1xH3v12