Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Making Kaju rolls at home is no more difficult! Our chef Archana brings to you a popular Indian sweet dish recipe Kaju (Cashew) Chocolate roll in Marathi with English subtitles!
Share on Facebook: http://goo.gl/PCvHHk
Tweet about this: http://goo.gl/nbkT6c
Share on G+ : http://goo.gl/AEvcUh
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Water
1 1/2 cup Cashew Powder
1 tsp Cocoa Powder
Edible Silver Foil
1/2 कप साखर
1/4 कप पाणी
1 1/2 कप काजू पावडर
1 चमचा कोको पावडर
– To make sugar syrup, take a pan and add sugar & water. Let it boil for some time & the syrup is ready.
– Add cashew powder to the syrup and mix well. Keep stirring continuously on a low flame to make a thick paste.
– Take the mixture off the heat and let it cool down.
– Take a plate & grease it with some ghee. Put the cashew mixture on the greased plate and make a dough.
– Divide the dough into two pieces. Add cocoa powder to one piece and mix well.
-Roll out medium sized flat rotis from each dough. Place the rotis on one another and start start folding from inside to make a roll.
– Decorate the roll with silver foil and cut into medium size pieces.
– Kaju Chocolate Roll is ready
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Vaibhav Dhandha, Kavya Krishnaswamy
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts