Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Paella with a twist! This Italian style-Paella dish is inspired by my family in Venezuela and brings the delicious salty flavours of the Adriatic sea, to your plate.
📺SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
📖Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
🌍Get the recipe on my website http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/paella-recipe/
🍝Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com/
Download my Mobile App https://appsto.re/au/nJ4Pgb.i
🔄Kg to cups converter: http://www.convertunits.com/from/kilo+g/to/cup+[US]
1 x Capsicum
2 x Carrot
1 x Onion
Extra virgin olive oil
500g chicken breast (diced)
3 x sachets of saffron powder (or threads)
1Kg Shelled mussels
Sprinkle of sea salt
1 x large, deep pan
1 x large deep pot (for approx. 5L water)
1 x sharp knife
1 x wooden spoon
1 x ladle
1. Boil 4-5L water in a large pot while you prepare the ingredients for the paella.
2. Dice the carrot, capsicum and onion into small pieces.
3. Prepare the calamari by cutting the calamari strips into cubes.
4. Pour a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil into a large deep pan and put it on the stove at a medium-high heat to start the paella mixture.
5. Add the capsicum, carrot and onion to the pan and stir. Leave to simmer until the vegetables begin to soften.
6. Add the calamari pieces and simmer for around 10 minutes while stirring regularly.
7. Once the water has started to heat up, add 2 x sachets of saffron powder to the large pot.
8. Next for your paella, it’s time to add the diced chicken to the mix and stir using wooden spoon. This should also be left to cook for 5-10 minutes.
9. Add the prawn and saffron broth using a large ladle and stir it through.
10. Then, pour in the rice, stir once again, and add another 2 ladles of broth.
KEEP READING THE RECIPE ON MY WEBSITE: http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/paella-recipe/
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Please Support My YouTube Channel via Patreon! (Help me to create more content)
This video contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links below, I’ll receive a small commission to support my youtube channel.
Support My Channel By Shopping on Amazon!
These are the products I love using the most in my kitchen:
Chasseur cookware: http://amzn.to/2gIE7Hc
Chef Knives: http://amzn.to/2gzEG58
Provolone Cheese: http://amzn.to/2gebn42
Tomato Sauce: http://amzn.to/2gzRUz2
Italian Coffee: http://amzn.to/2fPUtM9
Extra Virgin Olive Oil: http://amzn.to/2gIHApf
Parmesan Cheese: http://amzn.to/2gzYtl6
Cantina Zaccagnini Wines: http://amzn.to/2jxFXHv
📺Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
📖LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vincenzosplate/
📷FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
✔FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE+ https://plus.google.com/+VincenzosPlate/posts
🙌FOLLOW ME ON LINKEDIN https://au.linkedin.com/in/vincenzosplate
🕴FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/vincenzosplate
🌍Join my Italian Tour in July 2017 and discover the secret gems of Italy with me. Check out the itinerary and make sure you book asap (Only 10 spots available) http://www.vincenzosplate.com/italy-unexplored-itinerary/
Check out these PLAYLISTS:
👪COOKING WITH MY FAMILY: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbepayGhQ6bwS202IgFm8uwV
🍝PASTA RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8YhYnZNSVs&list=PLJwrH1iB-tbcJrYnFjobLWG6Ik8e8MZTZ
🍕PIZZA RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbcFaTg-8vUbJ8fAOYEWaXLL
🍗MAIN COURSE RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbf_mrFYE8bvpUHZ-tKPzdou
🍰DESSERT RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbfFsjUKcj3iEo6JmPxDIMQ6
✔LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
Editing software: http://amzn.to/2gjPbGR
🎵MUSIC: Courtesy of Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com/
🎬 #VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own #kitchen whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#paella #paellarecipe #spanishpaella #seafoodpaella #chickenpaella #chickenandprawnpaella #simplepaella #homemadepaella #howtomakepaella
📺Re-Watch the Paella video recipe https://youtu.be/Qf4_P18LhVs