Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Check out this video recipe for making gluten free Crème Brûlée at home.
Requires only 4 ingredients!
4 Egg Yolks
2 Ounces Sugar
12 Ounces Heavy Cream
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Directions: (pre-heat oven to 275 degrees farenheit)
1) Heat up the heavy cream, vanilla extract and half of the sugar.
2) Whisk together the egg yolks and remainder of the sugar.
3) Once the cream starts forming bubbles around the sides, begin to temper it into the egg yolks.
4) Add small amounts at a time to make sure the egg yolks don’t curdle.
5) After adding all the cream pout the mixture into the ramekins.
5) Place the ramekins inside a deep baking dish filled 1/3 with water (water bath / bain-marie).
6) Cover the dish with silver foil leaving a small opening.
7) Bake for 1 hour or until set
Yields 4 servings.
More gluten free recipes available on my WEBSITE: http://www.GlutenFreeAllDay.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/chefelig @ChefEliG
Simple baking for your home “gluten free creme brule” 15 minute prep and 1 hour bake time gourmet style gluten free desserts