Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Learn how to make churros, fried strips of dough served hot and sprinkled with sugar or dipped in thick hot chocolate. These easy homemade churros are beyond delicious!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 20-25 churros) –
– 200 g (7 oz) of all purpose flour
– 320 ml (10.8 oz) of water
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– Sugar to taste
– Sunflower oil, for frying
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!