Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
How to make a fun penguin cake.Gluten free recipe and very simple. Hope you enjoy!
Please check out my other videos:
-Christmas Gingerbread houses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WN1X_wIDDE&t=25s
-Chocolate Caramel Christmas Puddings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8vHMMb5_HU&t=42s
• 1kg Black fondant
• 100g White fondant
• 50g Orange fondant
• 20g Red fondant
• 400g Dark Chocolate
• 700ml Double cream
For the Sponge:
• 400g Butter
• 400g Sugar
• 400g Gluten free self-raising flour
• 8 medium eggs
• 4tsp Baking powder
• 4tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 160ºC/320ºF Fan. Grease and base line a 7inch deep round cake tin and grease a 6.5inch hemisphere cake tin.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and smooth
3. Add in the eggs, flour, vanilla, and baking powder and mix thoroughly
4. Fill the tins about half way up (about 2/3 of the mix in 7inch and 1/3 of the mix in the hemisphere)
5. Cover the 7inch in cling film and set aside
6. Bake the hemisphere for about 35mins or until a metal skewer comes out clean from the middle.
7. Then bake the 7inch for about 1hr 10mins or until a metal skewer comes out clean (put some tinfoil over the top if it is getting too dark)
1. Bring 400ml of the double cream up to the boil
2. Stir in 400g dark chocolate off the heat until smooth and glossy.