Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
CHOCOLATE NUT SLICE
Healthy Chocolate Nut Slice
1 Cup Sugar Free Milk Chocolate
1 Cup Sugar Free Dark Chocolate
4 Tsp Natvia
1/4 Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Coconut Cream
1 Cup of Mixed Nuts (Pecans, Walnuts, Almonds, Macadamias)
1. Add 2 Cups Natvia to heart proof mixing bowl
2. Add 4 Tsp Natvia
3. Add 55g Butter
5. Add 1/3 Cup Coconut Cream
6. Heat mixture whilst continuing to stir until mixture has become smooth and set aside 1/4 Cup of assorted nuts
7. Add handful of Pecans
8. Add handful of Walnuts
9. Add handful of Almonds
10. Add handful of Macadamias
11. Stir nuts mixture together to until the nuts have been completely submerged. Optional to add more nuts if you wish!
12. Spread chocolate into baking tin and place in the fridge for 20 minutes
13. Take mixture out of fridge after 20 minutes and sprinkle with any remaining nuts
14. Place mixture back in the fridge for 2 Hrs
15. Take out the chocolate slice mixture and cut into bite size portions
16. Enjoy chocolate guilt free!
It seems as though it is more a rare occurrence for a human being to be born and not enjoy the delicious cocoa flavours that chocolate brings to the tastebuds. However the downfall to this chocolatey addiction is that everything choc seems to always be laden with sugar! Fight back with our delicious recipe for Chocolate Nut Slice with no sugar, AND low carb/high fat.
For more tasty recipes that you can sink your teeth into (without worrying about the corrosive affect sugar has on your teeth), check out the rest of our Natvia Natural Sweetener youtube channel.
We upload weekly recipes that are Low Carb, Gluten Free, No Sugar, Low Sugar, AND Vegan!
Stay tuned and check out our tasty sugar free, guilt free products.
Order Natvia Baking Powder:
Natvia Baking Powder
Homemade Low Sugar Vanilla Slice:
Apple Crumble Slice: