Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Learn how to make perfect & soft Gulab Jamun at home from our chef Varun Inamdar on Rajshri Food.
Gulab Jamun is a popular Indian sweet / dessert recipe prepared with Mawa (Khawa), Paneer & Sugar Syrup. Watch and learn this delicious recipe only on Rajshri Food and do post your comments below.
200 gms mava
60 gms cottage cheese
1/2 tbsp semolina
1/8 tsp baking soda
40 gms refined flour
For sugar syrup
500 gms sugar
250 ml water
1 tbsp rose water
25 gms pistachio powder
1 pinch saffron
1 tsp cardamon powder
Oil for frying
2 tbsp ghee
– In order to make sugar syrup, add sugar and water in a pan and allow it to cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
– To make dough, add refined flour, semolina and baking soda to cottage cheese. Massage it well so as to form a smooth dough.
– Make one string consistency of the sugar syrup and add rose water to it.
– Allow the sugar syrup to rest at room temperature.
– Massage mawa (khawa) just as cottage cheese.
– Mix the two dough and massage it well.
– For stuffing the gulab jamun, mix pistachio powder, cardamon powder, saffron along with a portion of the dough.
– Bind the stuffing dough well and make small balls out of it.
– Stuff the pistachio ball in to the mawa ball.
– Once the balls are ready deep fry them in warm oil.
– In order to enhance the taste, add ghee to oil and then fry the gulab jamun balls.
– Once the balls are fried, add them in to the sugar syrup.
– Gulab Jamun are ready!
– Allow the gulab jamun to rest in the sugar syrup for minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/MyQKt6
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/YJX5Ge
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood