Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Learn how to make Gud Aur Atte Ka Halwa, a quick and easy delicious dessert recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food!
Have unexpected guests at home? Gud Aur Atte Ka Halwa comes handy anytime! A delicious and easy dessert that gets assembled in a jiffy will simply surprise your guests.
Ingredients: (Serves 4 to 6)
You can add nuts like cashews and almonds or raisins fried in ghee.
100 gm (1/2 cup) ghee
105 gm (3/4 cups) wholewheat flour or atta
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) water
220 gm (3/4 cup) unbleached jaggery
4 cardamom pods, crushed to a powder
– In a saucepan, mix in the jaggery and the water and heat until the jaggery dissolves completely. Do not allow it to boil.
– In a heavy bottomed pan, heat the ghee on a medium flame until it melts. Once the ghee melts and you get the golden colored liquid, characteristic of ghee put in the flour and roast on low heat, until the wheat flour acquires a golden brown color and acquires a toasted aroma, devoid of the raw smell of the flour. This should take about 8 or 10 minutes. You need to keep stirring this mixture all the while, to make sure that the flour doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan and get burnt.
– Once the wheat flour acquires that nice brown color after cooking to the point just before it begins to burn and turn black, pour in the jaggery water into the toasted wheat, carefully avoiding any splatter.
– Whisk well until the mixture turns smooth and cook for a minute more.
– Stir in the cardamom powder, mix well and serve warm or at room temperature.
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Vaibhav Dhandha
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/D8PNNv
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/ZYxDRH
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/LYmwlw
Get this recipe on Anushruti’s website – http://goo.gl/r0AqJJ
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifo…
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood