Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
-120g white chocolate chips + 40g heavy cream
-100g milk chocolate chips + 50g heavy cream
-80g dark chocolate chips + 80g heavy cream
1. Weight your chocolates and cream in 3 different bowls.
2. Microwave each bowl for 1 minute and stir well until all the chocolate is melted through.
3. Microwave it again and stir if needed.
4. Leave the ganache at room temperature to thicken slightly.
5. When the ganache thickens, but is still runny, it’s ready to use.
6. Spoon your ganache on the top edge of your cooled cake, and let it drip down the sides.
7. The amount of ganache you spoon on will determine the drip length.
8. I made 3 drips of each ganache; starting with the dark chocolate ganache, then the milk chocolate ganache, and the white chocolate ganache. Then I repeated this process.
9. Once the top edge is completed, go ahead and work your way to the middle of your cake surface using the same ganaches that you dripped for each section.
10. Now you can add the decorations of your choice on top.
11. I added a triple chocolate chip cookie (to match our theme), Oreo cookies, etc.
12. Serve and enjoy!