Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Learn how to make Gajar Ka Halwa at home with chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar
Watch how to make the yummiest and the mouth watering Gajar Ka Halwa, the most delectable and sweetest dessert of all, with chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar.
– 1kg grated carrot
– 1 ltr milk
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup kishmish
– 1cup cashews
– 1 cup almonds
– 2 tbsp ghee
– 6-7 cardamom
– In a pan, allow the carrot to cook in the milk at least for 20 to 25 minutes.
– Stir occasionally till the milk is completely dried.
– Add sugar and cook it for few more minutes.
– Add kishmish, cashews and almonds and mix them well.
– Add ghee and allow it to cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Add 6 to 7 powdered cardamom and mix well.
– Serve hot and delicious Gajar Ka Halwa.
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes