Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake – a delicious dessert that satisfies any chocolate lover. It’s rich, chocolaty, with a gooey molten center, one of the best chocolate treats ever.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes 4 servings
1/2 cup (65g) all purpose flour
1/2 cup (100g) sugar
1/4 cup (30g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp (1g) salt
1/2 tsp (2g) baking powder
1/4 tsp (2g) baking soda
1/4 cup (56ml) oil
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
7 fl oz (200ml) milk
3/4 oz (22g) chocolate, 4 pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease 4 ramekins or aluminum muffin molds.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Whisk in oil and vanilla extract. Gradually add milk until batter is well combined and smooth.
4. Divide batter into the prepared molds. Place one piece of chocolate into the center of each mold.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly for about 15 minutes before removing from the molds.
6. Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the molds and invert onto plates. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top, and serve immediately.
Background music https://www.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/grass-on-asphalt_8964