Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Easy to Make Chocolate Chantilly || Easy Desserts Recipes Cooking Videos
200ml water (plus more for ice-bath)
220g high quality dark chocolate
Whipped cream (serving suggestion)
Grated dark chocolate (serving suggestion)
1. Melt chocolate and water together in a pan on a low heat, stirring occasionally until melted
2. Add ice and water to a large bowl, then place the mixing bowl in the ice water
3. Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the mixing bowl in the ice bath
4. Using a hand blender, whisk chocolate mixture until it becomes fluffy and resembles whipped cream, do not over mix!
5. Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate. Serve immediately.