Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
These easy raw date energy balls are 100% natural & packed with fiber. The chocolate ones are already vegan and you can easily modify the cream ones with a few vegan coating options such as soy yogurt, ground up cashews, or coconut cream.
Making them is a lot of fun and 100% kid friendly. If you have kids with you, I highly recommend you make this recipe with them. They will really enjoy it.
Calorie & Macro for the entire recipe (makes about 10 eggs):
362 calories, 82.9 C 23.2 Fibers, 0.8 F, 10 P
100 g pitted dates
2 tbsp unsweetened coco powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon
60 g of plain Greek yogurt or vegan options
1. Chop the dates with a knife or with a food processor.
2. Use hands to make them into 10 small “eggs”.
3. Mix coco powder with sweetener and vanilla extract. Coat 5 “eggs” with the coco powder and put them on a parchment paper.
4. Mix yogurt with sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Coat the remaining 5 “eggs” with the cream coating and put them on the parchment paper.
5. Chill the “eggs” in the fridge for a few hours then enjoy!
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe and for more vegetarian recipes, you can click here:
For more vegan recipes, you can click here:
For my other healthy and tasty recipes, you can click here:
Check out my other videos here:
Follow me on social media: