Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Easy dessert recipes | Easy chocolate chip cookies | Chocolate chip cookies
By [http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Sam_J_Loeb/835526]Sam J Loeb
Cookies are one of the easiest and fastest snacks to bake. A cookie comes in several different textures, shapes, sizes, and flavors for almost every taste, with the awesome chocolate chip cookie recipe being the favorite by a mile. Making chocolate chip cookies from scratch doesn’t require a lengthy list of costly ingredients or an entire afternoon to bake. You can bake a delightful batch of chewy, flavorful, and incredibly chocolaty cookies in less than 60-minutes, including the prep and baking time. Avoid the boxed mixes when making home-made cookies, use fresh ingredients in your mix to achieve the best possible results.
Quick and easy to prepare, a simple recipe idea to try for coconut oatmeal chocolate chip cookies –
To bake a delicious batch of chocolate chip cookies you will need to assemble the following ingredients – all-purpose flour (1-1/4-cup), cocoa powder (1/4-cup), coconut oil (3-tbsp), baking soda (1-tbsp), brown sugar (1/2-cup), baking powder (1-tbsp), granulated sugar (1/2-cup), light brown sugar (1/2-cup), salt (1/3-tbsp), vanilla extract (1-1/2-tbsp), egg (1 whole), shredded coconut (1-cup), butter (6-tbsp), rolled oats (1-cup), and off course the semi-sweet chocolate chips (1-cup).
1) Prior to mixing the ingredients, it often helps if the butter is soft. The easiest way of achieving this to measure out the 6-tbsp approx 1-hour prior to starting and leaving it at room temperature. If this step was missing, and you’re in a rush to start on chocolate chip cookie recipe, just measure out the butter and break up with a fork or similar metal utensil for approx 1-minute or so.
2) In a decent sized bowl, mix the baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, salt, and flour together.
3) Whisk the dry ingredients with a standard blender whisk and put to one side for now.
4) Use an electric hand-mixer to combine the coconut oil, butter, and sugars (brown, light, and granulated) into a creamy mixture.
5) Add in the vanilla extract and egg and blend to mix.
6) On a low-speed setting, slowly add in the cocoa and flour mixture (see step 2). Combine until blended. Now pour in the oats and shredded coconut.
7) Add in the cup of sweet chocolate chips, the dough at this point will be extremely thick.
8) Use the finished mixture to create dough balls at a size similar to that of a heaped tablespoon. Place the individual dough balls on a pre-grease baking tray, with a gap of approx. 2-inches between each one. Avoid flattening the dough, as this happens naturally as the cookies are baked.
9) Place the tray in a pre-heated oven. Bake at 350�F (180�C) for 12-minutes until the cookies appear golden brown. Avoid opening the open whilst baking or you might end up with completely flat cookies.
10) Remove from the oven. Let the cookies cool for approx 2-minute on the baking tray, then transfer them to a cooling rack.
11) Eat and Enjoy – fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies are best on the day baked, although these cookies can be stored in a air-tight tin for up to 2-days after baking.
If you’re craving a perfectly baked cookie, why not try one of our other mouth-watering soft and chewy [http://en.zomzaa.com/cookie-brownie-recipes/chocolate-chip-cookies]chocolate chip cookie recipe ideals.
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?Easy-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Recipe-Idea&id=7142119] Easy dessert recipes | Easy chocolate chip cookies | Chocolate chip cookies
quick dessert recipes
easy dessert recipes for kids
easy dessert recipes with pictures
easy cake recipes
easy cookie recipes
easy healthy dessert recipes
easy homemade chocolate chip cookies
chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar
easy chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar
easy chocolate chip cookies from scratch
easy chewy chocolate chip cookies
best chocolate chip cookies
easy soft chocolate chip cookies
easy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
soft chocolate chip cookies
best chocolate chip cookies
oatmeal chocolate chip cookies