Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
– Loaf of Bread
– 3 tbsp melted Butter
– 250ml Milk
– 3 Eggs
– 1/4 cup Sugar
– 1/4 cup Cashew Nuts
– 1/4 cup Raisins
– 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
– Lesser than 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Powder
How to make Bread Pudding
– Take loaf of bread. Remove the crust of the bread if desired (as i have done) or you can take whole bread. Crumble bread with your hands.
– Add melted butter, milk, eggs, sugar, cashew nuts, raisins, nutmeg powder, combine all ingredients using hands to make into a smooth batter, then add Vanilla essence and mix thoroughly
– Take non-stick baking tray, Even non-stick pans need to be greased. Grease butter on the non-stick tray which creates one layer protection, when it is baked and cooled it will release pudding easily from the round tray.
– Pour batter in baking tray. Top it with few more raisins and cashew nuts on the batter
– Put a steamer to boil by adding water to it, place the steamer tray, bring water to boil and now place non-stick batter tray and close the lid. Cook for 30-45 minutes on medium flame.
– After 45 minutes open the lid. Bread Pudding is Ready.
– Let it cool down completely before serving. Leftover pieces of pudding can be refrigerated for 5 days.
All Your Favorite Recipes in One Place ! The Sign Of Good Taste !
Reach Devilishly Delicious Food @
Website : http://www.devilishlydeliciousfood.com/
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWN5Ob7zvQBnMMpcQVwV10w/videos
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+DevilishlyDeliciousFoods/posts
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/mishmashtuber/devilishly-delicious-food/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/yummy2taste
Tumblr : http://devilishlydeliciousfood.tumblr.com/
If you Liked Video, Give Thumbs Up, Share, Comment and Don’t Forget to Subscribe.
Thank You !