Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Welcome to Cooking with Amy & Ziggy! In this episode Amy takes the reins and we make a Pavlova dessert that she has become quite well known for in my family – light, creamy and fluffy. A great idea for a Xmas holiday desert (or any holiday really!) The recipe is also super easy, so any Pavlova noob should be able to make it.
8 Large Egg Whites (room temperature)
2 cups caster sugar
1 dessert spoon of malt vinegar
1 dessert spoon of vanilla essence
Passiion fruit pulp
flakes of chocolate
– Place all Pavlova ingredients in an electric mixer and beat for 12-15 minutes until stiff.
– Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees celcius
– Place pavlova mix on greasproof paper covered tray and sculpt into a cake shape
– Bake for 30 minutes on 150 degrees celcius then lower the temperature to 100 degrees celcius for another hour
– Let cool in the oven
– Do Not open the oven once it goes in
– When done, flip the pavlova over and top with whipped cream and desired toppings.
CONNECT WITH ZIGGYD:
Web → http://ziggyd.tv/
Twitter → http://twitter.com/ziggydstarcraft
Facebook → http://www.facebook.com/ZiggyDTV
Support Me → http://ziggyd.tv/support
Livestream → http://twitch.tv/ziggydlive