Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Baked Peaches (Dessert Episode)
Prep time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 15-20 minutes
3 ripe yellow peaches
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
Honey for drizzling
Maple or Honey Yogurt (optional but recommended).
1. Preheat oven to 350. Cut peaches in half, remove the pit, and make a small well in the center using a melon baller.
2. In a bowl, combine walnuts, cranberries, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add maple syrup, stirring to coat the mixture. Fill each peach half with the nut mixture.
3. Place peaches in a baking pan lined with parchment paper on the center oven rack, with a shallow oven-proof bowl of water (about ½” water) on the rack below.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes until soft. Remove from heat.
5. Prepare individual serving plates with 2 tablespoons of yogurt. 6. Place baked peach on top of yogurt and drizzle with honey.
-Left-over Baked Peaches make a delicious breakfast parfait cut up and mixed with yogurt & granola.