1 can full fat coconut milk
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
1. Place the jar of coconut milk in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
2. Being careful to not shake the can, open the coconut milk.
3. Spoon out the thick coconut cream into a large bowl, which is about 2/3 of the can. Once you get to the liquid, stop and discard or save for smoothies.
4. Beat the coconut cream with a handheld electric or stand mixer for 1 minute.
5. Add the powdered sugar and continue to beat until light and fluffy, about 30 more seconds.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow on Pinterest: