Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
All we want for Christmas is cheesecake.
1. Preheat oven to 325º. Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, sour cream, flour, peppermint extract, vanilla, and salt. Gently fold in chopped chocolates and candy canes and set aside.
2. Make crust: In a food processor fitted with a metal blade or in a large Ziploc bag, crush Oreos into fine crumbs. Stir with melted butter until completely moist.
3. Add crust to an 8″ or 9″ springform pan and pack tightly.
4. Pour over filling and place pan on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until center is only slightly jiggly, about 1 hour. Refrigerate until completely chilled, 4 hours.
5. Make chocolate ganache: Pour hot cream over chocolate and let sit, 5 minutes. Stir until all chocolate is melted. (If ganache seems too thin, refrigerate 5 minutes.)
6. Spread ganache over chilled cheesecake and garnish with more chopped chocolate and candy canes.
7. Refrigerate 10 minutes before serving to let ganache harden.
3 8-oz blocks cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
2 large eggs
1/4 c. sour cream
1 1/2 tbsp. flour
1 tsp. peppermint extract
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. chopped chocolate, plus more for garnish
1/2 c. chopped white chocolate, plus more for garnish
1/2 c. chopped candy canes, plus more for garnish
FOR THE OREO CRUST
24 Peppermint Oreos
5 tbsp. melted butter
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
3/4 c. hot heavy cream
1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!