Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT AND CARAMEL MOUSSE
175 grams dark chocolate
½ cup castor sugar
250 grams dark chocolate sponge cake
1 cup fresh cream
1-2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
Whipped cream as required
75 grams white chocolate, chopped
Edible golden dust as required
1. Line 2 ring moulds with parchment paper.
2. Halve the sponge and cut the halved cake into roundels using a medium size cookie cutter.
3. Roughly chop 100 grams dark chocolate and transfer into a bowl.
4. Heat ½ cup cream in a non-stick pan and bring to boil.
5. Heat castor sugar in another non-stick pan and cook till it caramelizes.
6. Add hot cream to chocolate and mix well till smooth.
7. Heat remaining cream in a non-stick pan and bring to boil. Add to caramel and mix well. Transfer in a bowl and cool.
8. Add hazelnut-chocolate spread to chocolate-cream mixture and mix well. Add some whipped cream and fold well.
9. Add some whipped cream in caramel sauce and fold well.
10. Roughly chop 6-8 hazelnuts.
11. Fill in caramel mousse and chocolate-hazelnut mousse mixture in 2 different piping bags.
12. Place ring moulds onto a serving platter. Place a sponge roundel in the mould, pipe out a thin layer of caramel mousse and tap. Put some chopped hazelnuts, pipe out some chocolate mousse and level it out. Refrigerate to set for 1-2 hours.
13. Melt the remaining dark chocolate and white chocolate in a microwave and mix well.
14. Take a projector sheet, pour some melted dark chocolate over and spread evenly and set aside. Repeat for melted white chocolate.
15. Cut the set chocolate sheets into roundels using a medium cookie cutter. Make a whole in the centre of dark chocolate disc using a small cookie cutter. Cover with other projector sheets and refrigerate to set 5-6 minutes.
16. Coat the remaining hazelnuts with remaining melted dark chocolate, put onto a plate and brush some edible golden powder over.
17. Demould the mousse and place the white chocolate disc. Put the chocolate coated hazelnuts over the edge of the discs and place dark chocolate ring over and dust some edible golden dust.
Preparation Time: 2-3 hours
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf