Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Learn how to make Basic Eggless Cake , a quick and easy, tempting dessert recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food!
An excellent dessert, which is easy to make and which will surely satisfy your sweet tooth is yummy and scrumptious Basic Eggless Cake. So learn to make this yummy cake with Anushruti only on Rajshri Food.
250 gm (1 3/4 cup) plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda/ sodium bicarbonate
1 tin/400gm sweetened condensed milk
100 gm (1/2 cup) butter, melted
175 ml (scant 3/4 cup) water/milk
3 tbsp powdered sugar (optional)
2 tsp good quality vanilla extract
2 tbsp hot water
– Grease and line the bottom of an 8” square or 9” round cake tin with greaseproof paper/baking parchment/butter paper.
– In a mixing bowl, assemble the flour, baking powder and baking soda, mix with a spoon and sieve once to make the mixture uniform.
– Preheat the oven to 150 C.
– Put in the condensed milk, melted butter, vanilla extract and water into the mixing bowl containing the dry ingredients. Beat with an electric hand mixer, whisk or spoon or in a stand mixer until the mixture comes together and there are no lumps. This should take 3 to 4 minutes with an electric hand mixer/beater.
– Be careful not to over beat the mixture as this could result into a hard cake. Stir in 2 tbsp hot water and beat for a minute more.
– Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake for 50 to 55 minutes or till done.
– The cake is done when a knife or cake tester comes out clean when inserted in the centre of the cake. Invert the cake on a cooling rack, cool and use as required.
* If using jam to sandwich the cake, beat the jam in a bowl with a spoon to soften it and make it spreadable.
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Vaibhav Dhandha
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/rAop0R
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/FDlsZF
Get this recipe on Anushruti’s website – http://goo.gl/JK4TcH
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifo…
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood