Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Here is what you’ll need!
2 packs cinnamon roll dough with icing
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons butter
2 granny smith apples, diced
1 cup brown sugar, packed
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 375°C
2. Cut the cinnamon roll dough into 3 even strips, then cut those strip in 3 pieces, making 9 pieces total per cinnamon roll. Set aside the icing.
3. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and extract, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
4. In a pan over medium heat, combine butter, apples, and brown sugar, cooking until sugar starts to caramelize, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Sprinkle the cinnamon roll dough pieces evenly in a 9×9 baking tray. Pour the egg mixture on top, followed by the apples. Drizzle the reserved icing on top.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Serve with ice cream!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission