Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
1:02 – The Chipwhich
2:22 – Peanut Butter and Jelly Frozen Yogurt Swirl
4:24 – Fruity Pebble Donut
6:22 – The Cookie Crepe
8:22 – Upside Down Microwave Cake
Visit http://brothersgreen.com/ for recipes and Social Media Links
All songs Royalty Free provided by the Youtube Music Catalogue
1. The Chipwhich
Store bought cookie dough
Vanilla Ice Cream
– Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees. Roll out store bought cookie dough into balls and place on parchment (or wax) lined cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Tap tap tap! Give the tray a few taps on the counter. Let the cookies cool, and remove them from the tray. Pour chocolate chips on to a plate. Scoop out some vanilla ice cream and sandwich it between 2 cookies. Take your sandwich and roll it in chocolate chips. Freeze and serve!
2. PB & J Fro-Yo Swirl
4 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
2 Tablespoons Grape Jelly
1 Chocolate Bar
-Add equal parts of greek yogurt in 2 bowls (2 tablespoons in each bowl). Then add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in one bowl, and 2 tablespoons of grape jelly into the other bowl, and whisk to combine. Next take your chocolate bar cut thinly into shavings. Place peanut butter yogurt into a container, sprinkle chocolate shavings in, and top with with jelly yogurt. Swirl! Freeze, scoop and serve!
3. Fruity Pebble Donut
Store bought biscuit dough
1/2 cup frying oil
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon milk
– Take 2 biscuit rounds and flatten together. Cut out a donut hole. Shallow fry the donuts in frying oil, flipping when golden brown. Remove and drain on excess oil. In a bowl combine powdered sugar with milk and mix together until smooth. Coat donuts in powdered sugar milk mixture. Roll coated donuts into fruity pebbles and enjoy!
4. Cookie Crepe
Left over chocolate chip cookies
Grape Jelly Yogurt
– Blend left over cookies, then add milk and combine. Add egg and blend again. Add butter to pan till melted. Pour crepe batter to thinly coat bottom of pan. As the top starts to set spoon out Nutella on top and then place sliced bananas and strawberries, and rolll! Place on a plate top with whipped cream, grape jelly yogurt and chopped almonds!
5. Upside Down Microwave Cake
3 Teaspoons brown sugar
2 cups pre-made cake mix
1 cup of milk
– Cut apple in half and core it. Thinly slice and cut slices in half. Layer slices inside mug. Cover sliced apples with brown sugar. In a bowl combine pre-made cake mix with milk until smooth. Cover apples and brown sugar with cake mix batter. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, flip the mug over and cake!